KAMBODJA Giving Brand Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We will keep the personal data we hold confidential but may provide information to:
• personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services;
• our overseas offices, affiliates, business partners and counterparts (if any);
• persons under a duty of confidentiality to us;
• persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws and regulations in or outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region; or
• actual or proposed transferees or participants of our services in or outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
To protect your personal information , we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
By using our service, making an application or visiting our website, you consent to the collection and use of your information and other activities as outlined in this Statement. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, or simply want more information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org